Blue-Con Construction is committed to making every reasonable effort to ensure that the health and safety of both employees and clients are protected at all times.
This commitment is ensured by implementing the following measures:
- Regular sessions to cover all aspects of safety. These are referred to as "Tool Box Talks". The topics range from equipment management, utility locates, confined spaces, trench excavations and dangerous materials handling. Qualified Safety Association personnel are retained to teach these courses to employees.
- All employees are certified annually for WHMIS (Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System) and the Legislated Health and Safety Awareness Training.
- Blue-Con enables individual workers to take time and responsibility for maintaining work and access areas clean at all times, on every job-site.
- All Management and Foremen are certified regularly in St. Johns Ambulance First Aid and CPR training.
- Annual Safety Meetings are conducted with mandatory attendance for all employees by a certified Safety Consultant.
- We employ a certified Safety Representative and have regular meetings of a Health and Safety Task Force/Committee.
- We are a proud member of the Construction Safety Association of Ontario
If you have any questions regarding our safety policy, please do not hesitate to call us at: